Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm writing this because I can.

Why do men sometimes have to be a horse's ass?? Not even a horse's ass, because I like horses. In fact, at the moment, I can't think of an animal, or any species really that I would use for this analogy. Certain presidents, a few past leaders, some especially horrible criminals, bad tv, but no, not an animal. I hate petulant behavior. This is not to say that I have never acted petulant, because like any broken human, I have my moments. But, I can't stand it in the face of everyone breaking their backs to make good. GET OVER IT. For God's sake, shit happens. And I do see men doing this more often than women. I think because women are so used to everything falling the fuck apart that they don't get as rattled. But, Jesus! Let a man be put out, and we should all fall to our knees.

I'm upset because I had to clean up every conceivable mess tonight at work. The night went fabulously, and the crowd raved. But, it was a hellish evening. And at the end of it, I'm steaming over grown-up men who act like five year olds. And I can leave it at that, since we all know my thoughts on children. Give me a day of rest tomorrow, and I'll be back in the swing. But right now, if I could get my hands around his neck, I would....(fade to black)

No comments: