Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, squeak!

Inevitably someone pees in your porridge. It's almost as if it cannot be helped. I wonder if Goldilocks experienced this in all her porridge days? And it doesn't help one bit that Mitt Romney has forsaken the race against McCain, or that the Rolling Stones have jumped on board to do a Scorsese film this summer, or that it's Thursday and I have to pack, or that I still haven't done laundry to pack. It all boils down to this, it didn't have to happen and I never liked porridge much anyways. I'm not upset about whatever the pathetic Republican party wants to do...and maybe this will cause McCain to truly show his scaley skin (my argument to those who aren't listening is that, HE ALREADY HAS!). And I liked the Stones, even the big lips-especially the big lips, but I think the band movies are so last year, or last hundred years. I have to do laundry, and I need to pack now. That's all I have to say about the matter.

No comments: