1. I wish that I could read all the books that I cannot afford and are not carried in our small town libraries. Like this one.
Or this one.
2. I kinda love riding my bike, even though it is still kicking my ass!
3. Last week at this exact moment I was sitting in the DAR constituition hall waiting for Eddie to come on stage, and talking about the couple conducting music two seats ahead with my friend.
4. I hope that I can grow cilantro this year. I love it the most for herbing, and I am the worst at growing it in the garden or pot.
5. If I could go back in time, I would visit Italy, more specifically Florence and sit with Botticelli for a while. I would wait for Caravaggio to come onto the scene and I would risk sanity to know him. I would ask Michelangelo what he meant by the Sistene Chapel...what he dreamt it to be before it became what it is now.
6. Beets are one of my favorite things...and some people tint their lips with them!
7. I wonder who I will meet tomorrow and what they will know that I might choose to learn.
8. Magi, the yellow cat, is one of the funniest guys I've yet met. I swear he could do stand up.
9. If you add maple syrup to turkey and bake, it tastes just like ham.
10. If Mother Goose could have upgraded to a designer shoe house, I wonder if she would have?